The NZLCA is please to announce registration is NOW OPEN for the NZLCA 2024 Conference!
This is an online conference offering pre-recorded sessions which can be viewed at any time between 9 February and 3 March 2024.
Lactation Consultants and Breastfeeding Advocates from around the world are supporting NZLCA to provide you with up-to-date information and recommended best practices.
This event has been approved up to 20.75 hours by the NZ Midwifery Council.
See a wide range of outstanding presentations!
• Cyclone Gabrielle; Experiences of a Tairāwhiti/Gisborne IBCLC
• Reframing Breastfeeding Around First Food Security in Australia
• Improving visibility and investments in breastfeeding
• The 2022 USA Formula Crisis
• The 2023 Lancet Breastfeeding Series
• Instagram and the IBCLC: Ethics, Privacy, Misinformation and Maternal Mental Health
• Gaining Skills & Confidence with Tricky Conversations
• Breastfeeding and Lactation Clinical Case Studies
• Providing Lactation Support for the Neurodiverse Family
• Craniosacral Therapy and Tongue-tie: Natural Companions
• Tongue-tie pathways in Aotearoa New Zealand
• Experiences of Breastfeeding Children With Medical Complexity
• Supporting families with sleep while prioritising attachment and responsive feeding
• Cannabis Use During Lactation
• Breastfeeding and Food Allergies
• The impact of lactation on maternal cardiovascular health
• What Does Breastfeeding Mean for Fertility?
• Managing Low Weight Gain & Low Milk Production
• Finding Clues in Our Breastfeeding Clients’ Surroundings
• Changing Lactation Practice to Boost Client Success